On the Road Again…
After one full day on the road towards Texas, I am feeling
better about this whole move. I left Bethel just after 8am today, filled up my
tank, and made my way south. The rain was heavy for most of the morning but let
up just north of New York City. Traffic was manageable all day, and I only
dealt with one small delay. I made it to Delaware in time for Janet to give me
a tour of the town as well as the hospital. Lewes is such a cute town, and the
beach was absolutely stunning. I have already started thinking about a travel
assignment here next summer… as long as I get in my hours at FAHC.
I spent:
$125 in gas
$20 in tolls
$15 in food.
Tomorrow holds 13.5hrs of driving, and close to 900miles.
This should put both Sarah and I in Webster in the evening on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment